Happy New Year!
Last winter I stopped blogging in January and February to take a break as I had been pushing myself to blog a certain number of times a week. But lately I am only blogging when I feel like it (makes sense, huh?) so no need for breaks this winter!
But I have taken some time to make some updates and my apologies if there are still some bugs to work out:
- I have a new header showing some of my harvests and related dishes.
- I've added a weather indicator in the side bar for my area.
- I now have different pages for categories of recipes. They still need some serious clean-up on each page but at least they are now in some sort of order (and finally current - I was 8 months behind on posting the links!).
- I eliminated the background colour. I'd also like to modify the widths but I did that about a year ago and now most of my 2013 posts are not aligned properly. So I'll fidget with it a bit more but hopefully don't mess it up too much.
- I'm also going to be adding a new post each week: Wordless Wednesday. Just pics taken in the week leading up to the post.