Happy New Year!
Last winter I stopped blogging in January and February to take a break as I had been pushing myself to blog a certain number of times a week. But lately I am only blogging when I feel like it (makes sense, huh?) so no need for breaks this winter!
But I have taken some time to make some updates and my apologies if there are still some bugs to work out:
- I have a new header showing some of my harvests and related dishes.
- I've added a weather indicator in the side bar for my area.
- I now have different pages for categories of recipes. They still need some serious clean-up on each page but at least they are now in some sort of order (and finally current - I was 8 months behind on posting the links!).
- I eliminated the background colour. I'd also like to modify the widths but I did that about a year ago and now most of my 2013 posts are not aligned properly. So I'll fidget with it a bit more but hopefully don't mess it up too much.
- I'm also going to be adding a new post each week: Wordless Wednesday. Just pics taken in the week leading up to the post.
I like the new format, clean and attractive. And the new header is nice. Good job.ReplyDelete
I'm still trying to work my way around blogger - very easy for beginners but it's a bit limited in some areas. Thanks for the nice feedback!Delete
Lookin' good! Happy New Year. It is so much more fun to blog when you don't feel compelled to post all the time, but on the other hand things like Harvest Monday also help to keep me motivated. I guess it's all about balance.ReplyDelete
Thanks Michelle! Yes, Harvest Monday keeps me motivated too!Delete
header is great looking forward to 2015ReplyDelete
I like the new format too. I changed mine last year for the first time since I started the blog. I really ought to do it more often.ReplyDelete
And now that I've finally figured out how to do it, hopefully I'll update it now and then as well.Delete
Well, my reader hasn't been updating feeds properly so I am just now seeing that I missed this post! I had noticed the change in the photos when you posted to Harvest Monday, but not all the other changes - very nice! I especially like all of the recipe pages. Well done!ReplyDelete